Friday, December 7, 2012

Stumper Muckstart: Ratling Sharpshooter

I was tinking it would be fun to update good ol' Stumper to better fit with the current edition. so here's a go at it.

Stumper Muckstart: 35pts Elite choice
WS  BS  S   T   W  I  A  Ld  Save
 2     4   2   2   1   5  1   6     5+

Type: Infantry

Wargear: Flak armour, Sniper rifle, close combat weapon
Special rules: Inflitrate, Stealth, Trick Shot, Killer shot, Sharpshooter.

Sharpshooter: Stumper may choose his targets in the same manner as a vindicare assassin.

Trick Shot: Stumper may fire d3 shots this turn. In addition each of these shots may be at a different target. Targets must be declared before rolling to hit.

Killer Shot: Instead of multiple shots, Stumper may instead fire a single shot with incredible accuracy. He may re-roll both to hit and to wound and his shot will Rend on a 5-6.

As always feedback is appreciated!




2 comments:

  1. Man I miss Stumper! Those rules look sweet as by the way. 35p seems right too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say that Stumper is the reason I like running ratlings as much as I do. Fantastic Character! You'll have to let me know if you try out these rules in a game!

      Delete