Thursday, January 12, 2012

To purchase a decent camera... or some more guardsmen?

The sad fact of the matter is that my phone camera just doesn't cut it for taking pictures closer than a foot away. This pretty much makes it impossible to show off the work I've completed on my green stuff, so here are some stock pictures of mammals and open fields to keep you occupied.



Here's what we have started on the command group. Regimental banner, master vox, heavy flamer conversion, sister hospitilar as my medic, an astropath and of course the Colonel (still WIP)



The first batch of Drookian Scouts using Victoria Lamb highland guard conversion packs.



And finally an overview of the 1250pts on my table. thankfully there are big chunks that I've already painted. otherwise I'd never make my deadline of the 27th.

I'll see if I can borrow a better camera to take some detail shots.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. These are looking good, but yeah I'd love to see them closer, particularly your Drookian Scouts.

    ReplyDelete